Parvathi K. Pokala D.D.S.
- Bachelor in Dental Surgery degree with Honors, from the University of London, England
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) from Columbia University, College of Oral Medicine
- Post graduate residency training program in Pediatric Dentistry at Montefiore Medical Center, New York
- Fellowship in Pediatric Dentistry for the developmentally disabled and medically compromised at the Rose F. Kennedy Center, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, New York
- Faculty member, Pediatric Dental residency program based at Rady Children's Hospital, San Diego
- Faculty member, UCSD Department of Pediatrics
- Faculty member, UCLA Department of Pediatric Dentistry
- Vice President of the College of Diplomates of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
See Dr. Pokala's television interview about preschoolers and tooth decay.
[aired on KPBS in San Diego]
Dr. Pokala lived in the U.K. from a young age and completed dental school in London. Her family loves to travel and experience new cultures and foods. She is an avid gardener and loves to cook.
Harjot S. Chawla D.D.S.
- A graduate of the UCLA with a bachelor's degree in Neuroscience
- Received Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) from USC
- General Practice Residency with an emphasis in Hospital Dentistry at UCLA
- Completed post graduate residency training in Pediatric Dentistry at Montefiore Medical Center, New York
Dr. Chawla was born and raised in New Delhi, India and moved to California in 1991. His personal interests include photography, painting/sketching, sports and movies. He and his wife love to travel and indulge in various cuisines.
Dr. Pokala's Awards
"Top Dentist" San Diego for Pediatric Dentistry 2006-2012
Health Hero 2012 award from the Autism Society in San Diego